If you think of cooking as a time hogging, frustrating, make-no-one-happy event that happens over and over again every night, you’re in the right place.
- You dream of having time to make comforting meals everyone will actually eat and hearing the compliments that come with them. For once, it sure would be nice to have some peace in the kitchen!
- You’ve wasted hours pinning recipes on Pinterest you know you’ll never have the nerve to try. Or you do, and they just don’t measure up to your family’s approval.
- You’re tired of trying to pull together something for dinner every night only to hear groans of disapproval when you serve it.
- You have picky eaters who all want something different for dinner and you’re tired of playing short-order cook.
- You wish meal time could bring your family together at the table like it did when you were a kid. Instead your family crashes in front of the television and barely talks.
- You love to cook, but you’ve been making the same old recipes for so long–you need something new, but still easy to make and tastes great!
I believe you really can make simple comfort food at home even when the day is hectic.
I believe you can make food that wins the praise of family and friends and leaves you feeling like what you made was really worthwhile.
I believe there are more easy dinner solutions than what comes out of a box or from the crock of a slow cooker (I say soft food every night is only good if you don’t have any teeth).
What others are saying
“My husband said your dish was the best he had ever eaten and coming from him that’s saying a lot. Thank you so much for this recipe.”—Wanda
“I made your recipe for a cookout with friends, and they have been BEGGING me to make it again ever since! They even DEMANDED that I bring it to our Christmas potluck! Thanks for creating such an awesome and tasty recipe!!”
Imagine having the time to make the comforting food that brings you praise from your family and friends. The food that leaves everyone scraping the pan and asking you for more. And the best part? You did it with simple, easy to find ingredients that only took a few minutes to put together. Yes, it really is possible.
When you become a member of The Country Contessa community, you will learn to transform simple ingredients and make the most of your time in the kitchen so you can create the soul-soothing comfort food you love on the schedule that you have–and make those picky people happy!
What others are saying
“I just made this dish and it is AMAZING! The flavor is great and the kids gave me a thumb’s up! Very easy but very tasty! Thank you for sharing!”—Carla
“This recipe was a hit…and to boot, it was so simple to make. It tasted so good that my 17 year old son kept on munching.”—Bob
“Utterly amazing!!!!! Your recipe received nothing but praise from my family. Love it!!!!!”—Lori
As a young woman growing up in the South, I tried really hard to make my family and friends smile by putting an elaborate meal on the table. I spent those early years cutting my fingers and learning how to fry chicken over the phone (thanks mom). I made cooking harder than it had to be by trying recipes that used every pot in the house and took hours of my time.
(If you’ve never tried to make fried cornmeal mush cakes from scratch, trust me. It ain’t easy.)
It was exhausting, frustrating, and I did way too many dishes. Today I still carry the desire to make people happy, but I’ve learned that using everyday ingredients and techniques really can create the food that connects me to the people I want to share it with–without all the hassle. I feel really proud when I know my friends and family enjoy my food.
Now you can find the recipes and resources you need for a successful meal every time with:
*Everyday ingredients you can find in any grocery store
*Basic cooking techniques you don’t need to be a professional to master
*Simple kitchen tools (I’m not much on gadgets!)
I’m here for you!
You can do this, and I want to help you get there. If you have any questions or want to celebrate your new success in the kitchen I’d love to hear from you. You can email me, or reach out to me on Twitter or Facebook. I can’t wait to get to know you!